Tape can be used for the stabilization of materials. Simply tape the paper to the work surface to keep it from sliding around for children who have trouble holding the paper with one hand while writing with the other.
A cereal box lid can be used as a slant board or inclined surface. Simply cut to an angle.
- Glue sticks and an elastic band can be used to make a T-shaped grip.
A glove can be used for finger isolation to avoid accidental hits on the iPad.
- Model Magic can be used to make gripping pencils and paint brushes easier.
6. Clear Coloured Divider - A clear coloured divider can be used as an overlay for reading.
- A cutting board can be used as a communication board.
- An egg carton can be used as a card holder for kids with physical disabilities.
A tennis ball can be used as a pencil grip.
- A plastic ring can be used to modify a mouse.